hpptcl je electrical syllabus 2019 basic concepts , circuital low, magnetic circuit, AC fundamentals, all syllabus for je electrical hpptcl 2019 this site provide you syllabus of hpptcl exam .
hpptcl je electrical syllabus 2019
e.g. concepts of resistance, inductance, capacitance, and various factors affecting them concepts of current, voltage, power ,energy, and thier units.
Kirchoff’s low, simple circuit solution using network theorems.
- concepts of flux , mmf, reluctance,
- different kinds of magnetic materials,
- magnetic calculations for conductors of different configuration
- e.g. straight, circular, solenoidal , etc,electromagnetic induction, self and mutual induction.
AC fundamentals, hpptcl je electrical syllabus 2019
- Instantaneous,peak, R.M.S
- average values of alternating waves,
- representation of sinusoidal wave form , simple series.
- e.g. parallel ac circuits consisting of R, L, C, resonance, tank circuit, poly phase system, – star delta connection, 3-phase power, dc .
Electrical machines hpptcl je electrical syllabus 2019
- 1-DC machine , construction ,
- basic principles of DC motors and genrators,
- their chracterstics, speed control and starting of dc motors ,
- method of braking motor, losses and efficiency of DC machine.
- 2– 1 phase and 2- phase transformers , construction ,
- principle of operation, equivalent circuit, voltage regulation,
- O.C. and S.C. tests ,losses. and efficiency,
- effect of voltage ,frequency and wave form on losses,
- e.g. parallel operation of 1 phase /3 phase transformer, auto transformer.
- 3– 3 phase induction motor , rotating magnetic field ,
- principle of operation ,equivalent circuit,
- torque -speed characterstics, starting and
- speed control of 3 phase induction motors, methods of braking,
- e.g. effect of voltage and frequancy variation on torque speed characterstics. single phase induction motor chracterstics and applications.
Synchronous Machines hpptcl je electrical syllabus 2019
- Generation of 3 phase e.m.f. armature reaction ,voltage regulation ,
- parallel operation of two alternators ,
- e.g. synchronizing, control of active and reactive power , starting and applications of synchronous motors.
Generation, Transmission and Distribution
Different types of power stations,
- e.g. load factor, diversity factors, demand factors,
- cost of generation, inter-connection of power stations.
- power factor improvement,various types of tarrifs,
- types of faults, short circuit current for symmetrical faults,
- e.g. switchgears – rating of circuit breakers ,
- e.g. buchholtz relay, merz-price system of protection of genrators & transformers ,
- protection of feeders and Bus bars, lightning arresters,
- e.g. various transmission and distribution system ,
- e.g. comparison of conductor materials, efficiency of different system . cable – different type of cables, cable rating and derating factor.
Measurement and Measuring instruments
2 wattmeter method of 3- phase power measurement.
- measurement of frequancy and phase angle.
- ammeter and voltmeter
- both moving oil and moving iron type.
- energy meter
- AC bridges
- use of CRO
- signal generator
- CT, PT and thier uses
- Earth fault detection
Utilization of Electrical energy
- e.g. illumination
- e.g. Electric heating
- e.g. Electric welding
- e.g. Electroplating
- e.g. Electric drives and motors
- e.g. working of various electronic devices
- e.g. PN junction diodes
- e.g. transistors
- e.g. NPN and PNP Type
- e.g. BJT and JEET
- e.g. simple circuits using these devices